Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Anniversary

Dear Baby,

Today is a very special day. On this day, one year ago, the first post was uploaded to this blog. Look how far we've come! It's been such an eventful journey.

In our one year up in cyberspace:

- We've been blogrolled by the famous bosey.co.in ! How about that?
- We were given the honour of "Best Blog Name" by shoefiend. (I still haven't spent my share of the happy thoughts (TM) )
- We were recently blogrolled by a kind gentleman, Mr. Ashok, which increased traffic to this site by a factor of 24 gazillion.

It's so strange, now that I think about it. At this very moment last year, I was very close to where you are right now. And at this time last year, you were very close to where I am right now. It's as if Time is playing a stupid trick on us. Funny, isn't it?

To Everyone Else,

I'd like to thank (I think I speak for Baby too) the 3 or 4 people that actually visit this site semi-regularly (This includes you, Escape Great Escape - you are the only person we don't know personally who actually comments regularly). Thank you for your time and your comments. They are well-appreciated.

I don't mean to bitch (ah dhang you), but it would be nice if some of the people who lurk on the blog (yes, sitemeter doesn't lie) came forward and left comments. It's ok even if it's just "You suk lol! u guyz r crazee!"

In closing, I'd like to say: "KP, GFY"

Thank you again,

Puppy Manohar (and Baby Vaijayanti?)

"Say to me, 'Bartender, fix me one more drink.' " - Toad The Wet Sprocket

11 comments:

Nothings aplenty said...

i lik ur blog. k.i.u!
thnQ

Krish Ashok said...

Ayyo ayyo, romba sy is coming ya. Don't give that much credit and all ya. I started blogging about 4 months back only ya.

Baby Vaijayanti and Puppy Manohar said...

Dear Mr. Ashok,

Please do not be giving yourself less credit than is due. If you take a look at our sitemeter logs, you will see how many most traffics has been achieved after simple posting on your blog. Many thank yous again. Also, you are having technorati "authority" of 62 whereas we are wonly having 2. Therefore you must be a great.

Another thank you for running exposee on Evil Engineering College that shall not be named. It has been a little over 4 years since I saw it and I have almost succeeded in erasing any memories of my time there.

Many thanks for stopping by again.
Have a pleasant day.

Yours Sincerely,

Anna Elango
Media Liason / Freedom Advocacy Department
Puppy Manohar / Baby Vaijayanti Enterprises

"The wheels of the bus go round and round" - Anon

GJA said...

very nice blog baby..sorry puppy..u know i suffer from paranio afflicted amnesia, so kindly forgive.

Anyways, I think the level of humor(ism)...if i may.. that is exhibited by this blog is flabbergasting (?)(mmm!! Vocab!)

May you be showered..(canine shower specials are available for puppy) with more and more readers and lots and lots of praises. And may the good lord .....B with U.

Regardation.
Fan.

28112 said...

congrats on staying afloat....
*u rock*....

Samir Bellare said...

happy anniversary vaijumavshi n manubhauji. Aapki dua se baaki theek thaak hai *whistle*(no offence to manohar). just hoping both of you will be safely where you are supposed to be this time of the year. keep writing. ill keep reading. and commenting....STAY.

Escape.... Great Escape said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Escape.... Great Escape said...

Has it been a year already ? But then who can time a sense of humor...

Do you read books by Robin Cooper... specifically the "Timewaster Letters"...

Absurdist humour has the smallest following, but the maximum effect.

Carry on.

I am because I can be said...

Not fair Puppy. I do leave my comments all the time I visit.

Happy Anniversary!
Alice in Wonderland

Anand Ramachandran's Evil Twin said...

Vaiji and Mano!

Happy Anniversary to the most worldfamous Baby and Puppy team since . .er . . Lone Wolf and Cub!

S.U.Saravanakumar
On Behalf of Son of Bosey.

Chinu-fish said...

From Chinu-fish,

Belated happy anniversary to Baby Vaijayanti and Puppy Manohar.

I was there when you Baby and Puppy were born a year ago; and then disappeared into a thick air of ignorance & ignored the Baby & Puppy for 1 whole year. But glad they were taken care of & nurtured nicely...

More than that it's wonderful to share my aquatic experience with Baby Vaijayanti and Puppy Manohar.

To,
Baby Vaiyanati, Puppy Manohar & the people who changed my tank-water regularly.