Saturday, November 04, 2006

Po dog go Ji


dearest manohar,

Why are you faking the human tone? Pedagogy is for humans not for the canine.

Wait a minute, you kinda talk like a baby.
"Come here, I am going to teach you"
I'm bigger than you I'm higher in the food chain
Get in my belly....

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...ribs.
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...ribs.
Chilly baby back. (sic)

But good, you're trying to be smarter and developing 'Individual Thought Patterns' (sic). If you observe the chronology of your mental development, it matches the history of human thought.

I dont think it's your fault. It's not you. It's me.

It's high time you stop drooling over your ancient past and praising your great ancestors and start thinking of your future.


Baby V
"Hai K Nain"

P.S: My father is young not middle-aged.

No comments: