Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pupprika

Hello Baby,

Pardon me for my long absence. I needed to go out and get some fresh air. While I was out I got lost, because I don't often venture out on my own, and this city is strangely confusing to me. The symmetry of the roads and the sheer monotony of concrete and brick confuse the living crap out of me, if you'll pardon my french.

But I digress.

I was thinking about your last letter, where you accuse me of reading such rags as the "Times of India" and call me a materialistic puppy. I don't think that's the truth. In fact, I think I am the very opposite of that.

You say I am a shallow, superficial puppy. You say I stare lecherously at images of nubile, young women engaged in questionable activities.

I plead guilty to the latter, but innocent to the former. I am not the shallow puppy you think me to be. I was reading the Times of India because one of my favourite bloggers, Amit Verma linked to it. His blog can even be considered a "News blog". I listen to Jazz and can listen to seventh chord based harmonies without wincing - surely things that your average Britney Spears loving puppy will not do. Try catching Bruno the Great Dane listening to Miles Davis. I dare you.

Anyway, while I was lost, I met a rather helpful dog named Batliboi. I had a very engaging conversation about polycarbonates and their importance in the music industry, but that will have to wait for another blog.

Bye for now,

Puppy Manohar

"Love will find a way" - Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy

4 comments:

28112 said...

Would be interesting to know Batliboi's take on Puppy's personality.....

A burst of colour said...

Dear Peppy Puppy

I love ure sens of hewmer.Its so fenny that I am shy to comment here. On behest lou for AS.

Jugular Bean said...

Awww...such a cute puppy.

*pat on head*

Finny Forever said...

lovely lovely. u bsolutely wrock.