Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Puppy

8:59 AM
9/6/2006
Dear Puppy Manohar,

Happy Birthday! Though you are just a year old puppy and you dont understand this (and probably never will) I wish to tell you that you are the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

I am 3 years old just 2 years older to you so I will always be there by your side as a big brother. Not only because I am older but also for I am human and higher in the food chain and intellectually superior.

I am little and cant read or write and am capable of only semi-comprehensible neandethral sounds. But my daddy is writing this wonderful birthday Card for you. Happy Birthday!!! I am sure you will grow up to be a fine resourceful canine and will not deprive our parents of their quality youth by seeking constant attention (like some one).

LOVING YOU ALWAYS!!!
happy birthday,
Baby Vaijayanti
"A Smile can make or change your life. Dogs Bark they almost never smile."

No comments: